India is a colorful country with a rich history and heritage. Many kings and queens have ruled this land for thousands of years. There are many monuments in India that show great architecture and culture. Indians are very proud of their history and traditions. The monuments ooze greatness, beauty, and the imagination of India.
Here’s the list of famous monuments in India, that you will definitely want to visit.
The Taj Mahal, Agra
Gateway of India, Mumbai
The Charminar, Hyderabad
The Sun Temple, Konark
India Gate, New Delhi
Red Fort, Delhi
THESE 10 FASCINATING FACTS ABOUT INDIAN RIVERS WILL MAKE YOU PROUD
Buddhist Monuments, Sanchi
Qutub Minar, Delhi
Stone Chariot and Monuments, Hampi
Mysore Palace, Mysore
Vivekananda Rock Memorial, Kanyakumari
Mahatma Gandhi Memorial, Raj Ghat
Lotus Temple, Delhi
INDIA: 10 FASCINATING GEOGRAPHY FACTS THAT WILL MAKE YOU EXCITED
The Golden Temple, Amritsar
Jaisalmer Forts, Jaisalmer
Ajanta Caves, Ajanta
Basilica of Bom Jesus, Goa
Victoria Memorial, Kolkata
Brahadishwara Temple, Thanjavur
Meenakshi Temple, Madurai
Virupaksha Temple, Pattadakal
Hawa Mahal, Jaipur
Gol Gumbaz, Bijapur
Ruins of Nalanda University, Nalanda
Chittorgarh Fort, Rajastan
PRODUCTIVITY: 10 TIPS FOR A SUCCESSFUL LIFE AND BEING HAPPY
Cellular Jail, Andaman Islands
Badami Caves, Karnataka
Akshardham Temple, Delhi
Khajuraho Temple, Madya Pradesh
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus (Victoria Terminus), Mumbai
EVOLUTION OF GLOBALIZATION AND ITS TREMENDOUS IMPACT ON THE WORLD
SIGNUP FOR MORE INTERESTING AND EXCITING NEW CONTENT
For more content and updates, FOLLOW US on Social Media
- Are You an AI Expert? Take Our Quiz and Find Out Now!Test your AI knowledge with our Ultimate AI Quiz! Whether you’re a student or a professional, take the quiz and learn about this fascinating field!
- THERMODYNAMICSIt is the branch of physics that deals with the concepts of heat and temperature and the inter conversion of heat and other forms of energy.
- THERMAL PROPERTIES OF MATTERTemperature is a relative measure or indication of the hotness or coldness of a body. The temperature of a body determines the direction of the flow of energy. The SI unit of temperature is kelvin (K). °C is a commonly used unit of temperature.
- MECHANICAL PROPERTIES OF FLUIDS – PART 2The viscous drag increases with increases velocity of the body, but it is found that the body after attaining certain velocity starts moving with a constant velocity called terminal velocity.
- MECHANICAL PROPERTIES OF FLUIDS – PART 1The materials that can flow are called fluids. Liquids and gases are collectively known as fluids. Unlike a solid, a fluid has no definite shape of its own.
You might want to see Nikola Tesla: Top 10 Inventions to Make You Wonder.