Most of the things we use today were made by some ‘genius’ inventors. Many of the times we don’t really thank them or even know their names. Inventions have revolutionized our modern life.
Test your knowledge of Inventions and Discoveries through this quiz. Check how much knowledge you are!
You may want to see Electronics: Courses, Careers, History, CAD, Devices, Components, Design, Etc.
SIGNUP FOR MORE INTERESTING AND EXCITING NEW CONTENT
For more content and updates, FOLLOW US on Social Media
- Are You an AI Expert? Take Our Quiz and Find Out Now!Test your AI knowledge with our Ultimate AI Quiz! Whether you’re a student or a professional, take the quiz and learn about this fascinating field!
- THERMODYNAMICSIt is the branch of physics that deals with the concepts of heat and temperature and the inter conversion of heat and other forms of energy.
- THERMAL PROPERTIES OF MATTERTemperature is a relative measure or indication of the hotness or coldness of a body. The temperature of a body determines the direction of the flow of energy. The SI unit of temperature is kelvin (K). °C is a commonly used unit of temperature.
- MECHANICAL PROPERTIES OF FLUIDS – PART 2The viscous drag increases with increases velocity of the body, but it is found that the body after attaining certain velocity starts moving with a constant velocity called terminal velocity.
- MECHANICAL PROPERTIES OF FLUIDS – PART 1The materials that can flow are called fluids. Liquids and gases are collectively known as fluids. Unlike a solid, a fluid has no definite shape of its own.
You might want to see Nikola Tesla: Top 10 Inventions to Make You Wonder.