SpaceX is so popular nowadays that almost everybody has known or heard its name. The company was founded in 2002 by Elon Musk. Their goal seems to be the colonization of Mars and making space affordable (relatively!). They develop and operate different rockets, spacecraft, and satellites. There are pioneers in private spaceflight and more successful than any other company. They have sent astronauts to the International Space Station.
Have a look at these images that shows how futuristic SpaceX is.
SpaceX Headquarters at Hawthorne, California
The First Launch of the Falcon Heavy Rocket
SpaceX launched the first car in Space and to Orbit the Sun, Tesla Roadster on February 6, 2018
Starship SN9 sits on the launch pad ahead of its first launch
The first test-firing of the SpaceX Raptor engine sideways took place on September 25, 2016
You might want to see Space Race: Photos That Will Capture Your Imagination.
Falcon 9 Full Thrust rocket on the launch pad in April 2016
The Crew Dragon spacecraft as it approached the Harmony Module in the International Space Station for docking
SpaceX Crew Dragon Endeavour as it approached the International Space Station carrying the first astronauts flying on a private spacecraft
You might be interested in Radio Astronomy: Some Useful Basics to Make You Curious.
First Stage of a Falcon 9 Full Thrust rocket lands on the autonomous spaceport drone ship Of Course I Still Love You, successfully landed after a resupply mission to the International Space Station
Falcon 9 First Stage Landing on the autonomous spaceport drone ship after SES-10 mission
Six Starlink satellites are captured over Georgia, US in 2020
You might be interested in Solar System: How it Formed Will Make You Fascinated.
The test-firing of a Merlin 1D rocket engine
Interior of the SpaceX Crew Dragon spacecraft
The Dragon spacecraft shortly after splash landing in the Pacific, after returning from the International Space Station in May 2012
You might want to see Big Bang Theory Makes You Understand the Universe.
SpaceX Dragon spacecraft approaches the International Space Station during the CRS-5 mission in January 2015
The first stage of the rocket launched 60 Starlink satellites returning back to the Earth in September 2021
SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket with Crew Dragon spacecraft is rolled out to the launch pad in April 2022
SIGNUP FOR MORE INTERESTING AND EXCITING NEW CONTENT
For more content and updates, FOLLOW US on Social Media
- BENGALURU: TOP 20 FACTS TO MAKE YOU AWESTRUCK!!Bengaluru is known for many good reasons, such as the IT & BT hub of India, a Startup hub, good weather, greenery, cleanliness, humble people, etc.
- KARNATAKA: TOP 6 CITIES YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY VISIT!!Here are the top 6 cities in Karnataka you should definitely visit. Bengaluru is known as the ‘Silicon Valley of India’, and also Garden city.
- KARNATAKA: Top 10 Facts Will Make You Surprised!!Karnataka is known for a lot of things; from its delicious food to the IT and aerospace fields. These top 10 facts about Karnataka will surprise you.
- Karnataka: 30 Amazing Foods That Will Make You Try ThemIn Karnataka, you can find all kinds of delicious food you will love to have. Have a look at the 30 most popular dishes of Karnataka.
- Karnataka: 30 Amazing Places You Definitely Want to VisitThese are the list of amazing places from Karnataka that will make you want to visit soon. Karnataka is not just the looks, you have to feel it.